TITLE IX INFORMATION
Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972 is a federal law that states: "No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance."
Training Materials used for Title IX personnel. Below are the links to the ongoing training materials. Title IX personnel have also completed the related components through Safe Schools Site.
Professional Learning Community #1
Professional Learning Community #2
Professional Learning Community #3
Professional Learning Community #4
District Title IX Coordinator:
- Alica M. Holthaus, Superintendent, St. Maries Joint School District, 240 S. 11th, St. Maries, ID 83861, 208-245-2579, email@example.com:
- Building Administrators at each school site
- Maries High School – Christopher Asbury, 208-245-2142, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maries Middle School – Brett Murdock, 208-245-3495, email@example.com
- Heyburn – Bridgit Arkoosh, 208-245-2025, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UpRiver – Thomas Blackwell, 208-245-3650, email@example.com